#401 Unit 5 Men’s Hostel Sir MVIT, Bengaluru 562157
(+91)7737833643 ⋄ email@example.com ⋄ iavinas.ml
To work for an organization which provides me the opportunity to improve my skills and knowledge to
grow along with the organization objective.
Buddha Public School, Saharsa
Buddha Public School, Saharsa
Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
August 2016 - Present
Bachelor of Engineering,
Information Science & Engineering.
Titanic: Machine Learning from Disaster
Using feature engineering and data cleaning, achieved high accuracy with a very simple machine learn-
ing model. The solution got 50 upvotes on Kaggle and the top 10 percent on the leaderboard.
Using feature engineering and data cleaning achieved an accuracy of 91 percent with a very simple
machine learning model.
Worked on the MNIST dataset with Keras, got an accuracy of 99.17 using a Convolutional neural
ASL RECOGNITION WITH DEEP LEARNING
Using a convolutional neural network to classify images of American Sign Language (ASL) letters and
achieved 99% accuracy.
NAIVE BEES DEEP LEARNING WITH IMAGES
Identifying different species of bees in the wild means that we can better understand the prevalence
and growth of these important insects. Implemented a CNN model using Keras to identify a bee as a
honey bee or a bumble bee
Kalanjali 2018 college fest website
Managed the website team.
Helped the team in decision making and optimization of the website.
Pandas, Numpy, Seaborn, scikit-learn, Keras, CNN
Python, C++, C, Java basics, Data Structures, Algorithms
TechHub Community, Sir MVIT
CO-FOUNDER, PROBLEM SETTER, CODE REVIEWER
· TechHub is a daily coding and problem-solving community consisting of more than 250 members who
love tackling programming challenges.
· My primary role is to motivate students to be consistent in problem solving and selecting the problem
of the day.
· Use to organize programming contests regularly for our college students and Techhub community on
the HackerEarth platform.
· World ranking 301 on Kaggle in the Kernel category.
· Rank 892 (Top 8%) in Titanic: Machine Learning from Disaster competition on Kaggle.
· Rank 677 in Dont Overfit! II competition on Kaggle.
· Rank 3713 in the Loan Prediction III competition on Datahack Analytics Vidhya.
· Rank 65 (Top 6%) in Aerial Cactus Identification competition on Kaggle using fast.ai.
· Rank 146 in Identify the apparel competition on Datahack Analytics Vidhya using fast.ai.
Programming and problem-solving.
5 stars on HackerRank in problem solving.
· Highest rating 1633 on codechef
· Our team cleared 2 rounds in codechef SnackDown 2019.
Data Scientist with Python Track
22-courses specialization. Combines statistical and machine learning techniques with Python program-
ming to analyze and interpret complex data.
Deep Learning Specialization
coursera.org , deeeplearning.ai
· The five-course specialization which helps in understanding Deep Learning fundamentals and apply
them. Neural Networks, CNN, Sequence Models are covered.
EXTRACURRICULAR AND VOLUNTEER WORK
Right-arm fast-medium bowler, Coursera Mentor, Coursera Course beta tester, Coursera data science